- Project Name:
- Queens Place, Melbourne CBD
- 350 Queen Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
- 3L Alliance
- Fender Katsalidis
- Property Type:
- Building Level:
- 80 Levels
- No. of Apartments:
- 819 apartments, 6 duplex penthouse apartments
- Under Construction
- Aniticipated Completion Time:
- Q4, 2020
- With its refined, beautifully realised tower apartments, CBD address and unique urban village setting, Queens Place offers a Melbourne lifestyle beyond compare.
- A Queens Place address puts you at the centre of all its key areas and attractions – education precinct; medical precinct; major sporting stadiums; arts and entertainment venues – all only minutes away from your door thanks to the city’s efficient public transport system.
- Queens Place offers a level of communal amenities above and beyond that of any residential development in Melbourne’s history.
- A master-piece: Designed in collaboration by Cox Architecture, Fender Katsalidis Architects and Hecker Guthrie – Melbourne’s firms of international repute – Queens Place is a residential opportunity above and beyond anything yet seen in this city.
With its refined, beautifully realised tower apartments, central business district address, and unique urban village setting, Queens Place offers a Melbourne lifestyle beyond compare.
Add these characteristics together, and you begin to appreciate why Melbourne has been named the world’s most liveable city for the last five years—and why Queens Place is destined to be one of its most liveable addresses.
A ‘Melbourne within Melbourne’, complete with laneway shopping experiences and dining opportunities, neighbourhood services and plentiful open space, Queens Place is a precinct that captures the true essence of the city, and puts it at the doorstep of those who reside within the always welcoming luxury of its twin towers.
Please be advised the staging structure has been changed. Please contact our Settlement Team if you are unsure of your apartment’s staging.
SP2.3: Settlement has been triggered for late January.
SP1: Settlement has been triggered for an early October settlement.
SP2: We are pleased to confirm that the builder, Multiplex Constructions, has made significant progress on site despite the adjustments made to the workforce due to the Stage 4 restrictions. Areas of progress include the completion of initial apartments, near completion of common areas, the car park and other facilities. However, as a result of the COVID-19 restrictions on construction and in spite of the great progress made by the builder, SP2 apartments are now expected to be completed in late December/early January 2021.
We will continue to keep you updated as construction continues and will be able to provide a more refined settlement date as we move closer to settlement. 3L Alliance remains committed to delivering a building that will be of the highest quality and make a truly significant on Melbourne’s skyline.