- Project Name:
- Greenland Centre
- 115-119 Bathurst Street, Sydney, 2000
- Greenland Australia
- BVN Donovan Hill
- Property Type:
- Apartment and Townhouses
- Building Level:
- 83 Levels
- Under Construction
- Aniticipated Completion Time:
- Q4, 2020
- Location close to a range of boutique shops as well as large department stores such as QVB, Westfield department store; public transport, 5-star dining, fortune 500 and many prestigious schools and universities in Sydney.
- With luxury interior design and a wide range of facilities at your fingertips, this project represents the perfect collaboration between the most luxurious developer and world renowned local designers. This project provides a 360 degrees, million dollar Sydney skyline view.
- This project is Sydney’s tallest residential tower, could become an incomparable iconic landmark in Sydney.
- Greenland is well known for building best quality, high class skyscrapers around the world. With major real estate projects in more than 90 cities across China, Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, Spain, Korea and Thailand, Greenland Group is now one of the world’s top 500 business enterprises. Greenland is the one of very few developers who has the ability to turn any project into an irreplaceable classic.
Located in Bathurst Street in the centre of Sydney’s CBD, the tower features a completely new structure built above the existing Waterboard building. Greenland Centre offers a selection of spectacular 1, 2 & 3 bedroom luxury apartments and stunning sub-penthouse and penthouse residences, some with secure parking.
With unique and revolutionary “Sydney Balconies” that allow true indoor-outdoor connections, it is set to become the tallest residential tower to grace the Sydney skyline, and will rise 235 metres above ground.
Enjoy uninterrupted panoramic views from the upper levels encompass far-reaching Harbour, city and parkland views; or relax on the glamorous rooftop restaurant, bar and pool, amongst many of its numerous 5-star offerings.
July 2020 Construction Update
At Greenland Centre, we’re taking the current situation regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus very seriously. So, whilst we’re pushing ahead with construction on site, we’re also doing everything we can to safeguard the health of our staff and customers.
That’s why we’ve implemented a range of precautionary measures, including social distancing and increased best practice hygiene, to keep everyone safe on site and prevent the spread of the virus.
In conjunction with our construction contractors Probuild, we’re actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and taking regular advice from government health authorities.
The estimate settlement date is end of 2020 to Q1 of 2021. Should anything change with regard to the construction schedule, we’ll be sure to let you know.